Who We Are
Lineville/Bay View Parent Organization is the parent organization for Lineville Intermediate School and Bay View Middle School. Every parent is a member of the Parent Organization, so please consider attending meetings.
- Mar 9, 2020 at Bay View Library at 6 p.m.
- May 4, 2020 at Lineville Road Runner Room at 6 p.m.
All parents are encouraged to attend. Research shows very clearly that parents who are connected to school have children who do better academically and socially. Please consider attending the Lineville/Bay View Parent Club meetings.
Why We Are Combined
The Lineville/Bay View Parent Organization is combined:
- To help increase attendance
- To assist parents in transitioning from intermediate to middle school
- To reduce the number of parent club meetings for parents with children at both schools.
Principal and committee reports will be given throughout the year. Each school's club has its own treasury and fundraising activities.
*The Parent Organization is self-supporting through fundraising projects.